ASQ seeks to assist members to: enrich their lives, improve their workplaces and communities, and make the world a better place by applying quality tools, techniques, and systems.
See all ASQ influential voices tagged posts on my blog
A View from the Q is the ASQ blog by the Executive Director.
ASQ Influential Voices participants
Also see recent management blog posts by participants and some other management blogs.
- Don Brecken, Quality Advisor, USA
- Jimena Calfa, Let’s Talk About Quality, USA
- John Hunter, Curious Cat Management Improvement Blog, USA and SE Asia
- Lotto Lai, Quality Alchemist, Hong Kong
- James Lawther, Squawk Point, UK
- Tim McMahon, A Lean Journey, USA
- Robert Mitchell, Quality Matters, USA
- Michael Noble, Making Medical Lab Quality Relevant, Canada
- Luciana Paulise, Biztorming, Argentina
- Nicole Radziwill, Quality and Innovation, USA
- Scott Rutherford, Square Peg Musings, USA
- Pam Schodt, Quality: Improvements in Work and Life, USA
- Jennifer Stepniowski, Quality Time, USA
- Manu Vora, Thoughts on Quality, USA
- Luigi Sille, Curaçao
- Daniel Zrymiak, A QualitEvolution, Canada
Past influential voices include: