The 4th Annual Management Blog Roundup is making good progress. It is wonderful how many great blogs there are to chose from. Even with us covering 40 management blogs there are many more great management blogs we didn’t include. The following reviews have been added since our initial post:
- Matt Wrye, at Beyond Lean, posted the last of his reviews covering Lean Reflections (which will be hosting their own reviews later).
- Dan Markovitz, at TimeBack Management, posted on Daily Kaizen, Peter Drucker’s Management Philosophy and Shmula. Dan’s first book was also just released: A Factory of One.
- Mark Anderson, at Stats Made Easy, posted their first review, this year, covering: Edge Perspectives.
- Joseph Dager, at Business901, posted reviews of: The 99 Percent Solution (Behance) and Customer Insider blogs. The 99% solution preceeds the excitement around the 1% and 99% movement this year – Dan Markovitz actually reviewed that blog in 2010.
- Tanmay Vora, at QAspire, reviewed Seth Godin’s Blog.
- Kevin Meyer at Evolving Excellence selected some great posts in the last year from Jamie Flinchbaugh, Matthew May, My Flexible Pencil and TimeBack Management.
These posts provide many excellent management ideas and the annual review has many more great posts coming up. The home page for this collaborative effort of many management bloggers provides links to all the posts in the 2011 Management Blog Roundup.
Related: 2010 Management Blog Roundup – Curious Cat Economics, Investing and Personal Finance Carnival