Kevin Meyer is hosting the Management Improvement Carnival #60 on the Evolving Excellence blog, highlights include:
- TimeBack asks why “thinking time” isn’t part of our standard work.
- Unfolding Leadership gives us some practical words of wisdom in dealing with layoffs.
- Shmula describes his experience and observations while sitting in a Jiffy Lube waiting room.
- Gemba Panta Rei suggests twelve leader standard work questions to ask while at the gemba.
- Evolving Excellence warns us about the perils of going to China in today’s economy.
Please submit suggestions for post to include in future editions of the management improvement carnival.