Mark Graban interviewed me for the Lean Blog podcast series: Podcast #174 â€“ John Hunter, â€œManagement Mattersâ€ (listen using this link). Links to more information on what we discussed in the podcast.
- Madison, Wisconsin: William G. Hunter, George Box, Brian Joiner, Peter Scholtes, Joe Sensenbrener (Quality Comes to City Hall), Statistics for Experimenters, Out of the Crisis, Doing More with Less in the Public Sector: A Progress Report from Madison, Wisconsin
- My online efforts: Curious Cat Management Guide, Curious Cat Management Blog (where you are now), Curious Cat Investing Blog, Curious Cat Science and Engineering blog, Living in Malaysia, more blogs, Public Sector Continuous Improvement
- My book, Management Matters: Building Enterprise Capability
- Long Term Thinking with Respect for People – incentive schemes to get people “motivated” backfire
- What Does Respect for People Actually Mean?, Respect People by Creating a Climate for Joy in Work, the difference between respect and disrespect is not avoiding avoiding criticism
- confirmation bias
- The W. Edwards Deming Institute – blog