I continue to record podcasts as I promote my new book – Management Matters: Building Enterprise Capability. In this podcast I discuss the 2 new deadly diseases facing companies. The second part of the Business 901 podcast will be posted soon.
Links to more information on items discussed in the podcast: Dr. Demingâ€™s 7 Deadly Diseases + 2
- Excessive Executive Pay (2005)
- Taking What You Donâ€™t Deserve, CEO Style (2011)
- Warren Buffett: “Too often, executive compensation in the U.S. is ridiculously out of line with performance.” (2006)
- Too Much Leverage Killed Mervyns (2009)
- CEOs Plundering Corporate Coffers (2008)
- Massively Unjust Executive Compensation Damages Companies and Investments (2012)
Copyright and Patents
- Patent Gridlock is Blocking Developing Lifesaving Drugs (2008)
- The United States patent system is in need of significant reform (2005)
- Copywrong (2008)
- Software patents are evil (2006)
- Why Copyright Extension is a Very Bad Idea (2009)
I have created a new subreddit for posting links to interesting items about the new deadly diseases for business.