The 2009 annual management improvement blog review is underway. Jamie Flinchbaugh found excellent posts from In Pursuit of Elegance, Shmula blog and Got Boondoggle? Those posts include:
- The Art of Symmetry: Fractals and the Mandelbrot by Matthew May
- Respect for People, Underutilized People, and Waste by Pete Abilla
- Get Your Boots On! by Mike Wroblewski
Mark J. Anderson has highlighted posts from Work Matters and will be reviewing Seth Godin and the Hexawise blog in upcoming posts. Highlights from Bob Sutton include: Intuition vs. Data-Driven Decision-Making: Some Rough Ideas.
Jon Miller scoured the Lean is Good, Daily Kaizen and Jamie Flinchbaugh and has posted valuable highlights, including:
- Policy Deployment #4 – Catch Ball by Bryan Zeigler
- It’s All About the Why, the Other Why by Bruce Baker
- Three Ways to Root Cause by Lee Fried
Be sure to check out each carnival post and each of the posts they highlight. The review shows how much excellent material is published on management blogs. 2009 Management Improvement Blog Carnival provides links to the carnival posts noted above, and will include others as they are posted. This is the second year we have posted an annual management blog review: 2008 management blog review.
Reading these posts will give you plenty of ideas to help you make the new year a happy year.
Pingback: Curious Cat Management Improvement Blog » 2009 Annual Management Blog Review Part 2
Pingback: Curious Cat Management Improvement Blog » 2009 Annual Management Blog Review Part 3 of 3