The first half of the 2008 annual management blog carnival posts are online now. The posts highlight some of the best posts on management blogs in the last year. Follow the links to read some of the excellent posts that have been highlighted on the following blogs:
- Making Sense With Facilitated Systems: Tom Peters, MetaSD, John Schmidt, Paul Graham, FunnyBusiness, The Artful Manager and Amicus Agraria.
- Lean Blog: The Lean Thinker, Elegant Solutions, John Shook’s Management and Daily Kaizen
- Got Boondoggle?: Lean Printing, Learning About Lean, Improve with Me and Lean Insider
- Quality and Innovation: Agile Management, Managing Software Development, Clarke Ching – More Chilli Please and iSixSigma blogs
- Elegant Solutions: Shmula, Reforming Project Management, and Made to Stick (link broken so removed)
Related: Management Improvement Blog Carnival – Management Carnival posts – Curious Cat Management Improvement Search – The first Management Improvement Carnival
Pingback: Curious Cat Management Improvement Carnival #52