Over the next 2 weeks several management blogs will be posting their contributions to the management improvement annual blog carnival. Posts will highlight some of the best posts on other management blogs in the last year.
- Lean Six Sigma Academy: Lean Blog, Gemba Panta Rei, Evolving Excellence, Curious Cat Management Improvement Blog
- Evolving Excellence: LSS Academy, Got Boondoggle, Work Matters and Edge Perspectives
- Lean Blog: The Lean Thinker, Elegant Solutions, John Shook’s Management and DailyKaizen
- Curious Cat Management Improvement Blog: Lean Software Engineering, Timeback Management, Know HR and Quality and Innovation
- Quality and Innovation: Agile Management, Managing Software Development, Clarke Ching – More Chilli Please and iSixSigma blogs
- Elegant Solutions: Shmula, Reforming Project Management, and Made to Stick
- Got Boondoggle?: Lean Printing, Learning About Lean, Improve with Me and Lean Insider
- Making Sense With Facilitated Systems: Tom Peters, MetaSD, John Schmidt, Paul Graham, FunnyBusiness, The Artful Manager and Amicus Agraria.
This posts is updated to link to annual review posts as they are posted.
See all previous management improvement blog carnivals.